Publishing assembles all of your content in the WCMS and exports it to your web hosting server.
Transports tell the WCMS how to connect to a web hosting server. The most common being connection is SFTP.
Destinations direct the WCMS where to place your website on the web hosting server.
Transports and Destinations
You cannot use the Transports settings in the WCMS Administration menu to setup your Transports. You can only use the Manager Tools on the WCMS website. You can, however, use the Destinations settings in the WCMS Administration menu to setup your Destinations.
- Confirm your Transports and Destinations are correctly configured.
- Identify the asset you would like to publish. Publish only what you need to publish. For example, do not publish your entire site if you made changes to one asset. Publish the single asset instead.
- Click on the asset you have identified for publishing.
- Select the "Publish" menu option.
- Click "Publish." Your site will be added to the Publishing Queue.