Getting started

Getting startedYou'll need to have some basic information ready before you request an account, such as the name of the Administrative Sponsor who assumes responsibility for IU content published to the web, and is responsible for all activities in the WCMS. The Administrative Sponsor must be a full-time staff or faculty member.

Student groups can use the WCMS and IU Site Builder to manage and publish university-related web content as long as their Administrative Sponsor is a full time faculty or staff member and assumes responsibility for the account and its use.

You'll also need information about the account you will be publishing to, and whether it is on Webserve or another web server.

See also

Contact Us  Accounts on Webserve  Training  Development for hire  Self-help resources  Hannon Hill links